McAfee Embedded Control
McAfee® Embedded Control™ maintains the integrity of your system by only allowing authorised code to run and only authorised changes to be made.
It automatically creates a dynamic whitelist of the “authorised code” on the embedded system. Once the whitelist is created and enabled, the system is locked down to the known good baseline, no programme or code outside the authorised set can run, and no unauthorised changes can be made.
McAfee® Integrity Control™ - which combines McAfee® Embedded Control™ and the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator® (McAfee ePO™) console - provides integrated audit and compliance reports to help you satisfy multiple compliance regulations.
- Minimise your security risk by controlling what runs on your embedded devices and protecting the memory in those devices
- Give access, retain control, reduce support costs
- Selective enforcement
- Deploy and forget
- Make your devices compliance and audit ready
- Real-time visibility
- Comprehensive audit
- Searchable change archive
- Closed-loop reconciliation